is a Windows programme that can print graphs produced
It is a replacement for
but using the Windows print drivers for output.
is supplied as standard with all new PR41
installations, and costs $Aus 300 as an upgrade.
- PR41 is used to generate DRA files. This can be done for all sites with
is then run, and reads the DRA files.
- Users can step through the files, displaying them on the screen.
- Use <print> to print the graph.
- Displays both Depth and Time graph at the same time.
- Prints to paper or direct to fax.
- Set up a batch file to print a group of graphs, or select a farm.